Thursday 14 February 2008

Here I am again...

As you (me - as I am the only one who will ever read this) know, I hate the whole "blogging" idea and deem it unworthy of my valuable time (which I could be spending completing Majora's Mask) and I tend to avoid it at all costs unless it is absolutely unavoidable (e.g. media). This is for the primary reason that in my prejudice I assume all "bloggers" are pretentious media students with far too much time on their hands, who feel the innate need to inflict their days accomplishments on the world. For example, 'today me and my friends went out and filmed our day in which we do really boring activities full of toilet based in-jokes and sexual innuendos', then they edit it to make the viewer feel like they suffer from a severe case of a) epilepsy or b) narcolepsy.

Now aside from that little bitching session (completely unintended, as it happens), the true nature of this blog, I shall reveal. After compiling hundreds upon hundreds of impossibly high budget requiring short films, I have decided to write them up on this thing rather than having to continually buy new notepads.


No comments: